Is something holding you back from exercising?
Most of us want to be Healthy and Well. We also know that in order be Healthy and Well we need to eat, sleep and exercise accordingly. I see many clients who want to exercise but are unsure…
Let’s start by reminding ourselves of some of the many benefits of exercise:
- It builds Muscles and promotes a Lean body shape.
- It burns Fat – It helps build strong Bones.
- It alleviates Anxiety, Stress and Depression.
- It promotes better sleep.
- It Relieves Pain.
- It helps control Sugar levels.
- It improves the good to bad Cholesterol ratio.
- It raises Metabolism.
- It raises Energy levels.
Now these are some inspiring benefits!
Some of my clients have been struggling with the following blocks to getting going with exercising:
- They have an injury holding them back.
- They are unsure of where to start.
- They are afraid of getting injured.
- They have had a previous bad experience when starting exercising.
You may have other reasons.
How we can help:
- We love to listen to our clients and hear what their unique concerns/challenges are and what their specific goals are.
- If you have pain or dysfunction, this needs to be addressed first.
- We have various assessment tools (for entry level to elite athletes) to enable us to create a specific tailor-made plan to empower you to reach your goals.
- Depending on your goals, we can also help you bridge the gap from where you are now to joining an exercise class or something suitable.
I believe in “Living Life to the Full” and when we take care of ourselves, we are better able to take care of others.
Book A Consultation at Cathy Carstens Physiotherapy
Call us on 021 981 9933